For your safety as well as the safety of our staff, Grafton Animal Hospital has adopted new protocols to aid in controlling the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
In order to remain open to provide the best care for our patients, we have implemented a Curbside Policy for seeing patients.
- Please bring a cell phone with you and call our phone number upon arrival: (757) 898-8433.
- A care team member will meet you at your car to bring your pet inside for your appointment. Other than exceptional circumstances, clients are not allowed inside the hospital at this time.
- Your veterinarian will contact you by phone to discuss finding, diagnostic recommendations, and treatment options.
- Payments will be taken over the phone and your pet will be returned to you with any necessary medications, food and/or preventatives. If you are uncomfortable paying over the phone, please let us know, and we can come to your car.
- All medication refills, prescription diet and retail items will be handled the same way.
If you are ill or have been in contact with someone who is ill, please let our staff know so that we can determine how to best assist you and your pet.
As healthcare professionals, our goal is to provide high quality service while protecting our staff and clients from unnecessary virus exposure. Thank you for your patience, cooperation and understanding as we all adapt to this ever-evolving situation.
The veterinarians and staff of Grafton Animal Hospital
Monthly Continuing Education for All Staff Members
We believe that education is the key to preventing illness and shortening the recovery time for your pet's ailments.
High-Quality Care Tailored to Each Patient
We value the human-animal bond and strive to provide premium, loving care for your pet's unique needs.
Fully Equipped and Prepared for Your Pet's Needs
Our hospital is a 6,000 sq ft facility with a large kennel, grooming room, treatment area, and more to best serve our patients.
“He loved staying at the kennel”- Junes Wedd
“Truly a remarkable place!”- Gina
“He is happy and looks well cared for and relaxed!”- Rick