What to Expect from Your Visit to Grafton Animal Hospital
We Look Forward to Serving You
Thank you for trusting us to care for your pets. We look forward to providing you and your furry, feathered and scaled family members with years of reliable veterinary care and professional advice that will allow your pets to live longer, healthier, and happier lives.
If you have not already, please stop by anytime for a tour of our hospital. Experience our clean, well-equipped facilities and meet our friendly, highly-trained caregivers.
Preparing for Your First Appointment
Our philosophy is to provide the same level of compassionate, high-quality care for your pet that we would expect for our own. All our employees are trained to properly handle animals of all species and sizes.
Helpful hints for your first visit:
- Please print and complete New Client Information Form, and bring it with you to your first appointment.
- If your pet has been seen at another veterinary hospital, please let us know when you make your appointment, so we can call them in advance and have your pet’s record up-to-date upon your arrival.
- If your first visit includes boarding, please print and complete the Boarding Form and bring it with you. Please review our boarding policy carefully to avoid any confusion.
Grafton Animal Hospital Highlights
As a new client, you may be wondering: ”What makes Grafton Animal Hospital special?” If you have any questions about any of the following points, we would love to discuss them with you.
Grafton Animal Hospital opened for business in 1994 by Dr. Michael Gross and has been AAHA accredited since 2004. We provide complete medical services for dogs, cats, pocket pets, and small exotics, with a special interest in avian care. We offer a variety of services spanning from boarding and grooming to surgery and dentistry.
What sets us apart:
- We believe in client education and preventative medicine to improve the quality of pets’ lives.
- We offer Wellness Plans to provide proactive preventative care to your dog or cat with affordable monthly payments.
- Doggie Daycare is available for those dogs needing extra stimulation and exercise during the day. We conduct temperament testing for all dogs prior to joining the program to ensure an enjoyable experience for all.
- We have a referral program that rewards current clients for referring us and to thank new clients for choosing to bring their pets into Grafton Animal Hospital’s care. (Nearly 40% of our new clients come in from referrals.)
- We provide medical care to sick and injured wildlife as a community service and transfer them for rehabilitation and release.
Want to learn more about our veterinary hospital in Yorktown? Call us at (757) 384-9399 today.
Monthly Continuing Education for All Staff Members
We believe that education is the key to preventing illness and shortening the recovery time for your pet's ailments.
High-Quality Care Tailored to Each Patient
We value the human-animal bond and strive to provide premium, loving care for your pet's unique needs.
Fully Equipped and Prepared for Your Pet's Needs
Our hospital is a 6,000 sq ft facility with a large kennel, grooming room, treatment area, and more to best serve our patients.
“He loved staying at the kennel”- Junes Wedd
“Truly a remarkable place!”- Gina
“He is happy and looks well cared for and relaxed!”- Rick