In order to keep our patients, their families, and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
1. Beginning July 1st, we will invite one person to accompany their pets into the exam room for appointments.
2. To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in from their car. Upon arrival, please call (757) 898-8433 or text (757) 814-2428 and let us know your name, your pet’s name and the parking spot you are in.
3. We ask you to wear a mask when interacting with our team and entering the building. Our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
4. When an exam room is available our team will contact you, a hospital team member will meet you at the side door of the hospital or your car and show you directly into an exam room
5. Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
6. Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise on checking out and exiting the hospital.
7. Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment, and the lobby area is disinfected throughout the day.
8. Food and prescription pick-ups as well as boarding, grooming and doggie daycare pick-up and drop-offs will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
9. Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check-in.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we ask that you continue to follow our recommended safety guidelines.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions (757) 898-8433.
Monthly Continuing Education for All Staff Members
We believe that education is the key to preventing illness and shortening the recovery time for your pet's ailments.
High-Quality Care Tailored to Each Patient
We value the human-animal bond and strive to provide premium, loving care for your pet's unique needs.
Fully Equipped and Prepared for Your Pet's Needs
Our hospital is a 6,000 sq ft facility with a large kennel, grooming room, treatment area, and more to best serve our patients.
“He loved staying at the kennel”- Junes Wedd
“Truly a remarkable place!”- Gina
“He is happy and looks well cared for and relaxed!”- Rick